The Polish Institute of Credit Management (PICM) and Federation of European Credit ManagementAssociations (FECMA) invites you to a two-day congress for credit managers.
The agenda of the event will include:
- key risks for companies operating in European markets, including Poland
- commercial practices on European markets
- the specifics of credit risk management and foreign debt recovery
- the most effective instruments for securing trade credit risk
- best practices related to the trade receivables management process
The event is dedicated in particular to credit managers, financial directors, controllers and persons responsible for managing trade receivables and corporate credit.